· Ensure daily production requirements are achieved to meet customer expectation.
· Data analysis and decision making to support the production team.
· Manage departmental performance measures, including visual controls and provides regular progress reports to value stream manager.
· Resolve Employee issues through systematic problem resolution.
· Maintain and control absenteeism, proper inventory levels and effective employee relations (good environment)
· Elaborates daily, weekly and/or monthly reports of the production cycle.
· May be asked to perform other duties at a lower level or higher level of proficiency.
· At least 2 Years experiences in a manufacturing environment.
· Degree Level (Graduated): Engineer.
· Knowledge and Experience in Basic Statistics process control.
· Must be 100% bilingual (English-Vietnamese).
· Strong organizational and communication skills.
· Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks with strict deadlines.
· Using logic and reasoning to identify solutions to problems.
· Demonstrate personal time management skills.
· High teamwork ability.
Other important requirements.
· Developing sustainable cooperative working relations with others.
· High skills for teamwork and communication
· Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work.
· Systematic methodology to resolve problems
· Must be able to take instruction and offer advice when needed. In addition, they often need to coordinate their work with other.
· Decision making ability.
· Mindset in innovation and high proactivity.