Working location:Hà Tĩnh
BE / B Tech (Mechanical / Electrical)
Professional Qualification in Occupational Health & Safety / Industrial Safety Engineering would be an added advantage.
5 - 7 years of hands on experience in managing HSE practices in multiple manufacturing processes / service locations with proven delivery track records.
▪ In-depth understanding of concepts and principles of Occupational Safety, Risk Management & Mitigation
▪ Broad understanding of Vesuvius products and application processes at customer locations is of advantage.
▪ Basic understanding of customer processes – Iron & steel making.
▪ Broad understanding of Industrial Hygiene, Ergonomics.
▪ Sufficient information or knowledge of Behavioural Safety, Occupational Health.
▪ Specialized knowledge and thorough understanding of Statutory Compliances linked to the HSE practices.
Skills & Behaviour:
▪ Ability to work and deliver within the complexity of matrixed organization
▪ Ability to interact at various levels (from VIL contractual workmen upto Mid / Senior Management of customer and VIL)
▪ High level of Customer service orientation
▪ Strong Analytical skill
▪ Disciplined Approach
▪ Ability to coordinate with teams based at multiple locations
Problem Solving & Complexity:
The position is exposed to multiple challenges with varying complexity and some of the key challenges are as follows –
▪ Implementation / delivery of HSE strategy at the customer locations across India with the support of the regional Sales organization and HSE network.
▪ Motivate and drive Account Managers, LUHs towards the achievement of specific HSE targets.
▪ Strong emphasis on rigorous process discipline
▪ Working under a matrix reporting structure
Expired date(mm/dd/yyyy): 8/31/2018