Purpose/Key Objectives of the Job
1. Deliver optimized Raw Material Cost for Vietnam.
2. Ensure global and regional sourcing strategy is well embeded with business requirements.
3. Lead NPR spend management for Vietnam sites.
4. Ensure OWC and DPO is well delivered aligned with business targets.
5. Lead Vietnam site purchase team and develop talents.
6. Establish site purchasing process and procedures for Vietnam.
Describe the responsibilities as clearly as possible. Which tasks is the job holder responsible for and in what way? What results are to be achieved?
1. Implement global and regional raw materials sourcing strategy within Vietnam, as well as manage local Vietnam local vendors, so as to delivered most competitive raw material cost for Vietnam business.
2. Actively lead and manage Vietnam site NPR spend and reduce NPR spend at year-on-year basis. Establish sustainable NPR supplier base and lead negotiations, establish contracts, and NPR supplier management.
3. Being the key driver of improving OWC and DPO by working with Raw Material and NPR suppliers.
4. Being as Vietnam site management team member and ensure Vietnam business targets are delivered.
5. Being as representative of regional purchasing team and actively support Asean business review meetings.
6. Establish site purchasing process and procedures including bidding process, contract management…etc.
7. Establish strong Vietnam site purchase team by identifying right talents, developing talents and coach talents.
8. Willing to take additional responsibilities whenever is assigned
• Report to North Asia and South Asia Lead Buyer;
• Work at factory in Nhon Trach, Dong Nai Province;