Role summary & Purpose:
· Management and coordination of project on-shore execution tasks and activities
· Identify and prepare site logistic arrangement prior to site access for project team – accommodation, transportation, medical services
· Local supplier / service provider interface – for site works and material supply
· Local authority interface – immigration, tax, security, custom
· Managing onshore financial scope with customer and supplier – PO, cash flow, payment (incoming & outgoing), commercial negotiation
· Coordinate site manager/onshore finance/lead PC to make site finance report timely and correctly.
· Onshore contracts management - manpower supply, lining supply & application, site in-direct material supply
· Focal contact point between internal and external customers
· Establish the onshore customer relationship as well as local authority connections and local partners whenever necessary;
· Manage and coordinate project related issues for onshore scope of supply including onshore suppliers regarding quality, schedule etc.
· Support to develop onshore suppliers
· Support onshore financial matters such as ECS onshore operation, payment, invoices, tax etc.
· Support onshore TFA and EHS activities and events
· Any other tasks assigned or requested by offshore project team.