4.1 HR activities: To develop and implement related HR programs. Assistance for developing and implementing a broad range of activities in the functions and a facilitator of communications in terms of HR issues in the workforce
4.2 Administrative activities.
- Office equipment and supply: plan, review, procure and control the inventories based on company policy.
- Handle all finance related activities, such as communication with banker, keeping records and documents, control transaction
- Review the daily transactions and the details of all accounts to ensure that they are compliance with the accounting standard
- Collaborate with banks for all Company’s transactions, facilities and Treasury.
- Control all Accounting and Finance works to comply with Group Finance Manual and Local Finance Procedure and policies.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of a variety of office services to ensure that the organization’s current and future administrative needs are met efficiently.
- Liaise with functional or operational area managers to ensure that office administration programs and activities are appropriate for the current business needs.
- Plan, priorities manage maintenance activities and upgrades to equipment, facilities and systems.
- Ad-hoc tasks based on actual situation.
4.3 HSE: To coordinate & ensure Vesuvius standard HSE items, norms and targets in relation to SIO, SIOPA, Safety audits, Risk Assessments and mitigation, etc. are being followed at all customer sites in the country.
4.4 Maintaining company Assets: To ensure proper maintenance & up keep of all assets (systems, equipment, machines) deployed by the organization at the customer sites and report on quarterly basis.
4.5 Monthly Report: To prepare & submit detailed monthly report to superior by 1st week of every month as per the standard reporting format.
4.6 Compliance and Professional Ethics: To ensure strict compliance of Approval procedures implemented by all local staff from time to time and maintain highest standard of moral & professional ethics as per Company’s ABC Policy and Corporate Code of Conduct.