ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE JOB
• Daily check VAT invoice in general then consent logistic AR-revenue / AP-expenses
• Daily checking and approve mysingle for non trade expenses from other teams requesting.
• Daily checking and approve Vendor creation code for trade and non trade
• Booking expenses from HQ and RHQ to SAP system
• Doing Armotisation expensens monthly
• Making request for payment USD money to abroad AP
• Buying USD with the bank and then transfer money on time.
• Checking all G/L and find out the mistake and adjustment before closing
• Booking CIT monthly and request for closing SAP
• Submit the Financial statement for mysingle approval monhtly
• Doing CF for RHQ Submit mysingle approval monthly
• Deal with the bank for time deposit , loan agreement...
• Making approval of salary payment and running payment after getting final information from HR dept.
• Booking and making mysingle for payment of CD monthly for customers.
• Checking and advise for contract singing between Company with RHQ and HQ
• Submit the expenses budget monthly as per request of RHQ Planning dept
• Estimated and plan for cash flow and manage the cash effectively.
• Checking declaration of VAT in general
• Declaration VAT monthly
• Calculation ,approval and declaration FCT monthly
• Sending PIT declaration on behalf of HR department.
• Calculation, approval and declaration of CIT qualterly
• Making approval and arranging paymnent all kinds of taxes on time.
• Making the evidence and getting the bank for verifying tax contribution.
• Prepare details job like printing VAT invoice , register and reporting using invoice quaterly
• Responsible for Tax evaluation and work with concerned authority
• Liase with Audit for aranging auditing plan quaterly and yearly and make sure all the reports are given within due date.
• Supply the material as per auditor requirement.
• Do all the ad-hoc reports by RHQ and HQ on time.
• Do all the job asigned by cfo/ managing director.
TRAINING FOR FINANCE TEAM
• Arranging details works for each staff and make sure not duplicated but also back up well in case staff on leave.
• Teaching and guiding for staffs and make sure the team always in co-oporated.
• Arranging external training to all staffs.
(a) EDUCATION / QUALIFICATION: Bachelor in Economic, prefer ACCA certified candidates
(b) EXPERIENCE: At least 14 years relating to accounting and finance sector
(c) SKILLS: Office computer skills, Systems access skills, Communication skills, Leader skills, Time management skills, negotiation skills. Excellent English communication skill. Prefer candidates who can communicate Korean language.