Main purpose of position: Provides customer service support to the organization by obtaining, analyzing and verifying the accuracy of order information in a timely manner. Initiates and/or implements corrective action as needed in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained. Also build and sustain excellent bounds with our key customers and develop plan of continuous improvement with the aim of accomplish our customer satisfaction.
Reports to: Country Manager. He will also interact with Sales Manager El Salvador.
The role will have interaction with the Country Manager, External Customer, Plant Manager, Production Shift Leader, Logistics Coordinator, Quality Manager.
· Receives processes and verifies the accuracy of orders from customers utilizing the organizations internal systems and customer purchase orders.
· Initiates required action for response to customer service requests for order changes, including the maintenance of order/customer information files and communicates changes to the appropriate personnel/departments.
· Receives inquiries from and/or contacts the organization’s branch/regional offices to resolve a variety of order-related issues.
· Accesses the company’s internal systems to obtain and extract order information and provide customer service management with the data for inclusion in various scheduled and special reports
· Attend and assist to weekly meeting with the planning team with the aim of making plans to manage the external customer satisfaction.
· High ability on multi task activities while attending customer requirement by phone our personal meetings.
Skills & Experience
· Facilitates the collection of competitive information in order to monitor business trends and opportunities.
· Regularly provides feedback on the soundness and effectiveness of the customer service department’s policies and procedures.
· Works with the organization’s other branch/regional offices to resolve problems, facilitate solutions and enhance customer service offerings.
· Answers customer inquiries/communications as required and attends regular customer service departmental meetings
· Provides activity/statistical summary reports each week to Country Manager.
· Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
· At least 2 Years experiences.
· Degree Level (Graduated): Business Administration.
· Must be 100% bilingual (English-Vietnamese).
· High Conference call abilities.
Other important requirements.
· Developing sustainable cooperative working relations with others.
· High skills for teamwork and communication
· Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work.
· Systematic methodology to resolve problems
· Must be able to take instruction and offer advice when needed. In addition, they often need to coordinate their work with other.
· Decision making ability.
· Mindset in innovation and high proactivity.
· Act with honesty and integrity at all times.
· Demonstrate respect for others.
· Focus on the internal and external customer.
· Make an active contribution to developing the service.
· Consciously review mistakes and successes to improve performance.