• Identifying potential customers and developing new customers in Vietnam Region.
• Maintain relationships with existing customers.
• Soliciting inquiries from customers.
• Following up the quotations and securing purchase orders.
• Assisting customers in identifying parts/machinery requested.
• Following-up on payments from customers.
• Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations
• Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
• Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis, leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs
• Prepare Account Action Plans, and forecasts to communicate key account details and drive business results
• Achieves assigned sales quota in designated accounts, and strategic customer objectives defined by company
Other job as assigned by Supervisors
• At least 12-15 years of related experience
• Already having or managing many customers for big local & foreign companies for sales (in order to get the Biz easily)
• Fully understanding Vietnam logistics situation (process, necessary documentation etc)
• Analysis of logistics cost and profit by oneself.
• University Degree in Economics, Business Administration or relevant major
• Strong experience in Sales filed, 8-10 years working experience in Sales in foreign company and local company
• Advanced written and spoken English skills are required.
• Excellent Office computer skills, Communication skills, Time management skills, negotiation skills.
• Excellent Risk management, Solving problem, Negotiation skills.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Excellent Persuade & Presentation & Evaluation skills
• Enthusiasm, responsible for work assigned and able to work under high pressure
• Ability to work under high pressure, work overtime and travelling