• Support sales team in presales activities with clients.
• Analyze and identify client’s needs to give best fit solutions to clients.
• Being a Technical Coordinator from the product presentation, pitching, supervising the projects, all the way through to the delivery of finished projects.
• Doing customer care planning to maintain and develop the existing and new client network.
• Report to Business Development Manager.
• Bachelor degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineer.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Good English communication skill.
• Knowledge in MS Office Applications especially MS Excel.
• Preferably with at least one year experience in sale or technical support of electrical or mechanical products for oil & gas industry.
• Ready to to travel.