· To be responsible to identify the new potential customers and market segments for TKMV, focus on multi-national and FDI companies
· To be responsible to identify and work with the long term projects, in construction, E&C, new factory building, etc. To offer all products from TKMV
· To manage the Retail Sales team to serve the customers, especially the one who come to purchase at our location and in cash (without credit)
· To monitor the teams to follow up the account receivable follow TKMV’s procedure
· To actively plan for his/her team and implement the routine to search and identify the new customers, especially the international companies in Vietnam, in order to develop the new customer base for TKMV.
· To understand, discuss and agree with product groups directors/managers of the long term strategy and direction of each product group in order to promote the sales from all of them
· To acquire and to make an inventory of customer demands, to present a complete delivery programme and to obtain requests. And to facilitate the received order until delivery and completed the payment from customers
· To coordinate and work out price proposals and delivery terms and conditions, to follow up proposals and to internally confer with the supporting departments in connection there with in cooperation with the Sales Supervisor/Manager in order to realize the business with these new customers
· To professional hand over the customer to the appropriate Product Group, after delivered and completed the first orders,
· To keep agreements, sales prices and terms and conditions up to date.
· To maintain and enhance customer’s satisfaction, to register, make an inventory of and process complaints.
· To participate business meetings and other supporting activities
· To strictly comply with applicable rules and regulations with respect to policies in the area of quality, employment conditions and environment, especially to ensure the compliance policy (Anti-corruption and Anti-trust) in all areas – Zero tolerance policy.
· Languages fluently: English, 2rd (EU, Japanese) language is preferred
· Experience in international business, preferable B2B
· Proven track record and well established international network in Vietnam, preferably with western companies
· MS office skills, analytical, representative, open and social communication
· Affiliation with technical environment
· Result-oriented, independent
· Goal driven, highly motivated, team player, commercial, flexible, pro-active