· Resposible to manage and grow sales in the assigned country or territory.
· Prepare monthly and annual sales forecast (FC) to the management, update Financial Information System (FIS), a global platform for Energy division to track billing forecast.
· Update weekly shipment forecast based on backlog and overdue reduction reports, as well as order forecast.
· Keep track Sales Project (SP)& Engineering Projects (EP) and consolidate them into Funnel in FC each month.
· Work with planner to maintain sufficient level of safety stock and to provide forecast of make-to-stock items in order to shorten lead time.
· Coordinate with customer service and logistics for order processing and timely delivery.
· Manage distributors, agents, OEM partners for all aspects including quotation, order, safety stock planning, delivery time, resolving short-shipment and quality issue, resolving account receivable overdue, contract or sales agreement, trademark agreement, and ensuring of FCPA compliance.
· Work with agents to handle utility customers.
· Work on product documentation and field trial in order to get product certification from utility. Submission of tender documents and responding to technical queries.
Marketing Intelligence Management
· Conduct competitive pricing analysis, market size, barrier to entry and our product positioning.
· Conduct market survey on competitor’s strategies, new product launch, recent sales & marketing programs and tactics.
· Analyze our cost structure and if there is a need to be more competitive, set the pricing level to gain market share. If gross margin falls below the person’s delegation of authority (DOA), the person should seek low margin sales approval(s) from manager(s).
Management of PRE and POST-SALES Support
· Provide extraordinary customer service by exceeding their expectation, both for pre and post-sales.
· Manage directly or indirectly local or regional technical support engineer to conduct failure analysis and trouble shooting in order to identify the root-cause of the failure and later on to provide solutions.
· Provide after-sales service and warranty claim verification.
· Organize jointer training to equip jointers to properly install our products and be our champion in selecting the right product for certain customer’s application, certify contractors and jointers.
Product Qualification Support
· Work with product manager to provide the product samples fo testing.
· Coordinate with distributors/agents for technical support.
· Coordinate with TSE who will be working on installation.
New Product Management
· Work with product manager to develop new products to suit customer’s specific requirement.
· Work with the standard office of the utility to get the product certification, as well as to build technical specification to be used for tender.
· Propose product modification to product manager to suit certain application.
· Promote new products targeted for specific customers and create demand.
· Conduct product trainings and presentations.
· Work with Marcomm and sales manager to organize roadshows, exhibitions and seminars.
· Provide marketing collaterals (catalogue, selection guide, test reports) for customers in order to help customer to make well-informed decision.
Qualifications & Experiences:-
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Electrical or Eletronics with 4-5 years of sales and account management experience in related industry.
· Prefer understanding and knowledgeable in Power & Utilities products.
· Ability to prospect for opportunities and gather market intelligence using professional networking.
Special Qualifications, Knowledge & Skills
· Good communication in both written and oral for English and Vietnamese.
· Require proficiency with Microsoft Office
Other important things to note
· Must be able to work in fast-paced environment and work under pressure
· Must have flexibility to respond to customer timing / needs.
· Business acumen.
· Comfort around senior leadership
· Command and influencing skills
· Customer focus and knowledge of the marketplace
· Time Management
· Teamwork spirit
· Self-initiative and independent